An innovative idea combining shape sorting activities with a mirror. Young children are fascinated when watching themselves perform. Child sits in front and straddles the box. When a shape is placed through the opening it slides down and lands between the child’s legs, allowing the child to repeat the activity over and over without assistance. Mirror extends the child’s attention span. 5 removable plates provided. Child works first with individual shapes and graduates to all 3 shapes.
- The child learns to grasp and fit 3 dimensional shapes, and to discriminate between 3 basic geometric shapes.
- The child also begins to develop a self concept by watching his/her performance in the mirror.
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 7 x 13 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 pounds
- Recommended Age: 2 – 3 years
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio
- Exceptional Parent Magazine(Great Gifts)
- National Council of Lekoteks (Best Toys)