Young minds are ready to spell before the hand is ready to write. Giant alphabet puzzle with letters in bright primary colors. Letters are raised above the surface of the puzzle board, for easy removal and fitting. TAG’s unique spelling tray allow the child to stand up letters and build words by copying word cards provided with the puzzle. The puzzle is made of high impact laminate surface which is durable.
- Develops fine motor coordination by handling letters and placing them into the puzzle.
- Improves visual discrimination skills by discovering the differences among shapes and colors.
- Teaches the names of letters and their sounds.
- Presents alphabetical order.
- Introduces spelling with simple words.
- Product Dimensions: 23 x 12 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7 pounds
- Recommended Age: 36 month – 4 years
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio
- Best of School Supplies Four Gold Stars (Best Word Puzzle Toy)
- KDFW-TV (Fox 4-Dallas) Toy Test-Top 20 Toys
- Manhattan Mothers & Others (Best Word Puzzle Toy)