The majority of Y GROW UP PRODUCTS are shipped Factory Direct via UPS or FedEx ground
. At times, orders are shipped via a trucking service for heavier items and USPS for lighter items.
- Y GROW UP will apply flat rates depending on price and weight and promotions. within the continental 48 U.S. States.
- Ships in 24 – 48 hours, 2 – 7 business days and other shipping time frames are based on Monday through Friday.
- Since the majority of the items we sell are shipped factory directly, orders with more than one item might arrive in multiple boxes on different days.
– For the most part we will not accept express shipping requests due to the constraints of the vendors we deal with and the added cost of expedited shipping. If we do agree to help you with an express order, you understand that Y GROW UP will not be held responsible for orders that aren’t received within your parameters. We can’t stress strongly enough that if it’s not going out of our warehouse, we can’t control how fast a vendor ships your item even if they’ve agreed to express your order.
If you have a large order for a school district, government agency, WIC, the Military or other organization that uses purchase orders, please contact us so we can provide a quote with possible discounts.
Outside the 48
. Sorry, we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or any other area outside the contiguous 48 U.S. States. But we always are open to shippers out of USA. Prices depend on countries. We will do our best to work with client.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE OF THE USA. WE MAY BE ABLE TO SHIP OVERSEAS AT AN ADDITIONAL COST.
If you have any questions regarding shipping please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 1800-348-2102 with the item(s) you would like to purchase and the shipping zip code. We will then provide you with an accurate shipping quote and ordering instructions.
- Estimated shipping times are listed on the items page. Ground shipping times cannot be guaranteed due to the nature of factory direct shipping and issues with UPS and FedEx.
- Ground shipping time is typically 1 – 7 business days after the order is shipped, depending on where you live and where the item is being shipped from.
- Orders submitted with the wrong billing information will need verification and therefore will be delayed. The estimated shipping times do not apply in these instances. We ask that you please enter your billing address & phone number exactly as stated on your credit card statement so that your order is processed efficiently.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal
For schools, therapy clinics, the military, large religious organizations, and and other tax-exempt organizations that would like to place an order, please contact us at1-800-348-2102 or by email to email@example.com
Issues and Errors
- We do our best to stay on top of our vendors and keep the stock status up to date. At times, products will be out of stock but our website has not been updated because we were not notified by the manufacturer of the change. As soon as we find out about these instances we update our site. We will notify you as soon as we are notified by the manufacturer about any unknown backorders.
- Shipping problems occur and are out of our control. We’ve encountered instances where FedEx, UPS, or the USPS delivers an order to the wrong address, destroys a box, loses a package or a shipment gets delayed due to bad weather or some other natural disaster. We can’t control these issues and will not overnight you a new item. 99% of the time orders arrive in the time frame shown on our site. Other times they don’t and most of our customers understand that “Stuff” happens and are forgiving. We will immediately take steps to rectify the situation as soon as we are informed of any issues. We will follow up and make sure the issue is resolved.
- Y GROW UP learns about the products and manufacturers we represent by attending trade shows, visiting manufacturers, and having conference calls with vendors. We have no problem voicing our opinion if we believe our vendors can do better. We get to see and use many of the items we offer Y Grow up use to be an activity center for parents and children. Many of the companies we are working with have products that have been tested in Y grow up for many years. If we hear complaints from customers regarding quality, we listen carefully, do our research and we will take an items off our site because we agree with the customer’s feedback..
- Product quality is very important to us and we want you to trust Y GROW UP to provide an excellent line of items at competitive prices while trying to give the best service possible.
- Answering your phone call is also important. One thing we notice is that sometimes customers call and hang up repeatedly thinking that they will get to speak with someone faster than if they leave a message. We do not use an outside call center to handle our phone calls. We handle all our customer service in house. Our representatives take calls in the order they’re received so hanging up actually puts you at the back of the line. If you get our voicemail, please leave us a message so that we can return your call promptly You may also consider emailing us if your issue is not time sensitive. We will get back to you ASAP.
Y GROW UP wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. Prior to finalizing your order, please be sure to ask any questions you might have about an item your interested in buying.
In the event that you are unhappy with your purchase, we accept returns in their original condition and packaging
within 30 days of you receiving the product. Although we do not charge shipping to you the actual cost of shipping the item to you will be deducted from your refund. You must e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
to receive authorization. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted. You are also responsible for return shipping costs . Because we work directly with drop shipment. Some companies do not accept returns.
Changing your mind after placing an order:
There are times when you’ve changed your mind and want to cancel your order. We will make every attempt to cancel the order before it ships; however if an order has already shipped or in a pick wave (on a trailer ready to ship), we can attempt to have the order rerouted back to our warehouse or the manufacturers warehouse.
Please note, that in these scenarios, the customer is responsible for any rerouting charges and re-routing is not always successful. These situations will be handled like a return and shipping charges may apply.
Refusal of Delivery:
If an order is refused for a reason other than damage, the customer will be responsible for all shipping costs, including the shipping costs back to the warehouse, and any other costs that occur during the delivery and return process. If the order qualified for free shipping, the customer will be responsible for all actual costs associated with shipping and returning the respective shipment.
Terms of sale:
We make every attempt to present accurate information on our site and we correct any errors as they are found. However, due to changes in descriptions, images, availability, and prices – some products are subject to correction or change without notice. You may verify product information by contacting Customer Service at 1800-348-2102
A binding contract for the sale of the goods concerned does not exist until they are physically shipped and the customer’s credit card is debited. If an honest mistake is made we will contact you and are not responsible for keeping the sale in place.
Y GROW UP makes every reasonable effort to post accurate information about the availability of each item. However, the information on the site is only as current as the most recent reports provided by the manufacturers. Occasionally there is a lag between posted and actual status. We will make every effort to keep you informed if a backorder is further delayed.
Y GROW UP
Call Toll Free Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST 1800-348-2102