Easy transition from a play gym to a soft, secure and supportive seat for upright sitting and playing.
- More than 20 developmental activities and plenty of toys to move around:
- A battery operated motion activated musical plane.
- A large double sided tummy time pillow with loops for easy toy attachment.
- A large baby safe mirror for hanging on arch or standing on mat.
- A royal teething rattle.
- An easy to grasp dog rattle with colorful sliding beads.
- Easily folds for convenient storage or travel.
- Stage 1: Lay & Play – Promotes eye focus & depth perception. Promoted hand-eye coordination and sensory development.
- Stage 2: Tummy & Play – Promotes repeated head lifting, strengthens shoulders, chest and upper body. Develops gross motor skills.
- Stage 3: Sit-Up & Play -Allows babies who are just beginning to sit to engage with the world from an upright sitting position promoting interaction and social skills. Promotes interaction with the surroundings. Teaches cause and effect, develops fine motor skills and encourages curiosity.
Place baby in the Gymotion with the developmentally appropriate stage for her age. Stages 1 – During baby’s first weeks, lay her on her back beneath the arches. Attached the motion activated soft musical plane and other toys to the arches. You can extend the length of the hanging toys by adding an extra Yookidoo® fun link so that the toys will be within reach. Place other toys on the mat around your baby in order to encourage exploration.
Stage 2- Place your baby on her tummy. Place toys around her or connect them to the tummy time pillow with the easy attachment loops designed for attaching toys. Place mirror on the mat within your baby’s reach and encouraging her to explore.
Stage 3- Sit you baby and secure her with the safety harness and buckle up. Slip the pillow into the special pocket under her feet to unsure enhanced comfort. Attach toys to the arch ensuring they are within her reach from an upright sitting position. Place the large mirror together with other toys on the mat encouraging her to explore and discover.
There are two seat safety positions—a snug fit for younger babies 5 months and up, and a slightly larger fit for babies 8 months plus. Identify which loop is appropriation for your baby’s stage, and insert the buckle strap through appropriate loop for optimal security.