- Instant Fun! Sets up in seconds!
- Larger base with double padding for extra comfort, and gentle security sides to cocoon baby.
- Includes 5 detachable sensory toys.
- Grows with baby – arches can be removed and based filled with balls or toys when baby can sit up.
- Easy clean-up…grasp the sides, cross your arms, and it completely folds down and fits into convenient storage bag.
Gross motor skills develop from head to toe during the first year of life. From head and neck control, to sitting, crawling, and ultimately, walking. Fine motor skills develop in order of: limbs, hands, multiple fingers, and single fingers, ending in thumb and forefinger interaction. Motor skill development is related to mental development. Particularly in infancy, motor skills are a critical tool for learning about social and physical environments prior to the emergence of language skills.