The 2-in-1 favorite crawling toy
Musical Crawl N’ Go Snail with stacker that rolls and spins its shell.
Hours of fun, music and motion with the best crawling buddy out there!
- A musical battery-operated snail that rolls, spins his shell and turns his head from side to side as he goes – encouraging baby to crawl.
- 2 toys in 1: spinning shell unscrews to become a 7 piece ring stacker toy with a push-squeaker face and a rattle ring.
- Baby friendly tail operation button.
- Parent on/off button – for silent play mode.
- With every activation the snail will rolls approx. 6.5 feet (2 meters) – rewarding and motivating baby to catch and reactivate.
- Encourages baby to crawl.
- Stacker develops gross & fine motor skills and promotes problem solving abilities.
- Baby friendly operating tail introduces children to cause & effect processes and promotes eye-hand coordination.
Encourage crawling – when your baby is on the floor on his tummy, position the snail in front of his face and away. Turn on the snail, by pressing the green button. Then, activate the snail by pressing the green tail down. As the snail rolls away and play music, the baby will visually track its motion, wishing to touch the snail, eventually prompting the baby to stretch and crawl.
1 X Battery operated musical crawl-along-snail.
1 X 7 piece stacking shell unit with rattle, beads, and squeaker.
Are batteries included with the Crawl ‘N’ Go Snail?
3 X AA 1.5V complementary demo batteries included.
How do I insert batteries?
To insert batteries, unscrew the battery compartment cover (located on the underside of the snail) using a Phillips Head screwdriver. Insert 3 X 1.5V AA batteries, ensuring correct polarity. Replace the cover and screw back tight (see instructions – images 1&2).
How do I turn the snail on/off?
To turn the snail on/off press the green button located on the front of the snail. Pressing this button will also stop the snail while rolling (see instructions – image 8).
How do I keep the cylinder from falling off the snail’s back?
When placing the cylinder on the snail’s back, ensure that grooves on the cylinder line up with the grooves on the snail’s wheels (see instructions – images 3&4).
To what distance will the snail roll when pressing on the tail?
The snail will roll for approx. 6.5 feet (2 meters).
What is the date code and where can I find it on the product?
The Yookidoo date code helps us track the production date of the product. The date code of the Yookidoo Crawl ‘N’ Go Snail is on the battery lid. It is a 5 digit number and ends with the 2 letters: RB.
The stacker is stuck and cannot unscrew:
Release the light blue ring.
The Yookidoo Crawl ‘N’ Go Snail does not make a sound:
- Turn the switch off and then on again.
- Tap the battery box gently.
- Change batteries.
- If all above actions do not help – Contact us.
The Yookidoo Crawl ‘N’ Go Snail makes