- The Munch Mitt mini is a smaller sized version of our standard size mitt. Designed for petite handed and preemie babies. Recommended for ages 2.5 – 5.5 months, however, it can be used up to 12 months of age.
- Dimensions of the mitt are: 2.75w x 3.75h. Opens to 1.5 inches wide. If measuring please do so when babies hand is fisted as most babies that age will keep their hand in a fist.
- Soft and flexible teething surface made of food-grade silicone, BPA & Phthalate free.
- Safety tested to exceed all federal safety requirements, including CPSC, ATSM regulations and the most current CPSIA.
- Easy access for baby to self soothe their teething pain. Hands-free for parent’s
- Interchangeable between hands. Flip mitt and make sure longer silicone area is always where baby’s thumb is for easier access.
- Protects baby’s hands from skin damage from excess saliva and chewing
- Sensory stimulating crinkle noise throughout mitt, black and white pattern & bright colors
- Secure adjustable strap
- Comes with travel/wash bag
- Great for travel in the car seat or stroller
For a quick everyday clean, the silicone part may be hand washed with soap and water.
For a full wash: Machine wash on cold or warm on gentle or delicate cycle. Machine dry on very low/no heat fluff or delicate cycle then air dry if interior is still slightly damp. Do not dry on hot heat or over dry. Do not wash in dishwasher. Do not leave wet mitt in air tight area or bag, leave out to fully dry before storing mitt.
If mitt becomes very worn or damaged please discontinue use and discard.