With the increase in both parents working outside the home during the last two decades, infants and toddlers are spending more time together in infant/toddler programs and family child-care homes. From Biting to Hugging will give you effective strategies to help you take advantage of this peer time.
- Enhance the quality of peer experiences in infant/toddler group settings
- Create responsive adult-child relationships and environments
- Encourage positive social emotional development and learning
- Teach infants and toddlers how to be in healthy, enjoyable relationships
- Learn strategies for gently handling challenging behaviors