Giant tumble down ball maze with 5 soft, colored wiffle balls. The balls are placed through the top, zigzag their way down and are collected in the tray at the bottom for retrieval and continued play. Set of 5 balls included.
- Child learns to grasp and release.
- Child learns to visually track slow moving objects from left-to-right and right-to-left.
- This visual tracking activity presents a child with first lessons on how to predict the path of an object, the beginning of logical thought.
- Standing to place the balls and squatting to retrieve them develops equilibrium, grace and coordinated body movement.
- Entertains young children for long periods of time.
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 11 x 23 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 pounds
- Recommended Age: 24 months to 4 years
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio
- Best Of School Supplies Four Gold Stars (Best Toy For 24-36 Months)