Storage tray holds twelve cylinders that can be used for six different sound matching and sequencing exercises. Can also be used for early identification of children with hearing deficits.
- Develops auditory discrimination skills required for language acquisition
- Introduces the concept of matching and sequencing.
- Develops evaluation thinking skills when making “same as” and “different than” decisions.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 6 x 4 inches; Cylinders are 4″ H x 1.5″ Diameter
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds
- Recommended Age: 36 months – 6 years