Munch Mitt MINI – Teething Mitten features:
- The Munch Mitt mini is a smaller sized version of our standard size mitt. Designed for petite handed and preemie babies. Recommended for ages 2.5 – 5.5 months, however, it can be used up to 12 months of age.
- Dimensions of the mitt are: 2.75w x 3.75h. Opens to 1.5 inches wide. If measuring please do so when babies hand is fisted as most babies that age will keep their hand in a fist.
- Soft and flexible teething surface made of food-grade silicone, BPA & Phthalate free.
- Safety tested to exceed all federal safety requirements, including CPSC, ATSM regulations and the most current CPSIA.
- Easy access for baby to self soothe their teething pain. Hands-free for parent’s
- Interchangeable between hands. Flip mitt and make sure longer silicone area is always where baby’s thumb is for easier access.
- Protects baby’s hands from skin damage from excess saliva and chewing
- Sensory stimulating crinkle noise throughout mitt, black and white pattern & bright colors
- Secure adjustable strap
- Comes with travel/wash bag
- Great for travel in the car seat or stroller