These soft and tactile rings are easy to grasp with one or both hands. With different types of bumpy surfaces all over the ring, they compel you to hold them, press on them or run your fingers over them.
This toy makes a great fidget toy. It has been designed to provide different types of tactile stimulation to help children develop their sensory skills.
- Bright colors provide visual stimulation.
- Soft squishy material offer the right amount of resistance making it an ideal fidget or stress toy.
- Made from natural rubber foam and flocked with an easy-to-clean child-safe nylon.
- Multi-textured surface helps sensory development.
- Appropriate and safe for children with many types of special needs.
: Six sensory rings
Instructions and Safety
To Clean: Wipe with a damp cloth.
Materials: Rubbabu toys are made from ingredients that are carefully chosen or developed to be extremely safe for babies, infants and toddlers. The rubber is 100% pure rubber from the Hevea tree. The soft surface is made from very high quality nylon flock from Spain.
Safety: Rubbabu toys do not contain any lead, phthalates, or other harmful or banned substances. All our toys comply with CPSIA standards (for the United States), EN 71 and REACH standards (Europe), AS/NZS ISO 8124 (Australia). They do not contain nitrosatable substances or nitrosamines.
Please note: Rubbabu toys are safe to put in the mouth but they are not teething toys.