It’s twice the fun at the Star Diner! This sturdy, double-sided wooden play space lets kids cook and serve from the kitchen side, and order and enjoy a meal on the booth side. The kitchen, with an extra-large oven, realistic burners and dials, a two-shelf refrigerator, and plenty of counter space has fun details like a drink dispenser and milkshake maker with mixing rod that can be pushed up and down. At the two-seat booth, customers three and older can spin the jukebox dial to choose their favorite type of music, then drop the included coin in the slot – and the coin lands in a collection tray on the other side!
- Wooden diner play space with kitchen on one side and booth seating for two on the other
- Kitchen features oven, stovetop and Grill, two-shelf fridge, drink dispenser, and milkshake mixer
- Booth side includes jukebox with spinning dial and coin to drop in slot; spinning cake plate on pass-through shelf
- Includes sign with clips on one side to hold orders
- 3+ years
- 35″H x 43.5″L x 23″W Assembled
- WARNING: Choking Hazard – Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Adult assembly required.
VIDEO HOW-TO: Watch and learn how to set up the Star Diner Restaurant! It will be “over easy”!