A barn, tractor, sheep, bunny, pig, and a barn’s worth of animals and crops come in this color-in stamp set for kids! This extra-large set of wooden stamps makes it easy to create an exciting storyline or a color-in scene: It includes 20 rubber-faced, wooden-handled outline stamps and a two-color stamp pad filled with brown and green washable ink. Five colored pencils coordinate with the farm theme to add details and color in the barnyard scene. It’s a complete arts & crafts activity and storytelling kit in one!
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to sort the stamps by size: small, medium, and large.
- Stamp a pattern and ask the child to repeat it, matching the shapes and colors you used.
- Draw a farm enclosure on a piece of paper. Ask the child to stamp all the animals inside the corral.
- Make a counting game by stamping three of the same object, then coloring in two of them. Ask the child how many more should be colored in to make three.
- Increase the number of objects to add to the challenge.
- Make a farm book by folding together several pages of plain paper. Ask the child to stamp one or more objects on each page, then add labels to each picture.