- Set of 6 soft and cuddly hand puppets in a safari animal theme
- Includes elephant, tiger, parrot, giraffe, monkey, and zebra
- Great for story-telling, motor-skills development, practicing vocabulary, expressing emotions, and confidence-building
- Brightly patterned, washable fabrics; sized to fit children and adults
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
Discover Countless Ways To Play
- ANIMAL ID: Identify the animals and the sounds they make. (For the giraffe, perhaps make the sound it makes nibbling on leaves.) Identify the colors on each puppet and talk about characteristics they share and what makes each unique.
- CHALLENGING SCENES: Use the puppets to act out challenging social scenes and encourage kids to help resolve them. For instance, perhaps the zebra wants to play with the giraffe but doesn’t know how to ask. Or, maybe the monkey and the parrot both reach for the last banana at the same time.
- Q&A: Use the puppets to ask kids questions, and have them ask questions of the puppets, too. For instance, the puppet might ask what it’s like to be a kid, or ask about favorite snacks, games, or friends.
- SHOWTIME!: Make up a story and act it out as a puppet show. Use the package insert as a stage and make a poster with the name of the play–perhaps “A Day at the Zoo,” “First Day of Jungle School,” or “Tiger Makes a New Friend.”
Product: 12″ x 2.75″ x 16″ Packaged 1.15 lbs
Package: 16″ H x 12″ W x 2.5″ L