Moving grommets with large giant knobs follow smoothly along the paths of geometric shapes and pre-writing sequences. By grasping the knob and moving it the child experiences the visual, tactile and kinesthetic sensations involved in the process in creating these forms.
- Introduces the child to the movements involved in writing and drawing.
- Develops strong mental images of 2-dimensional forms through a 3-dimensional, multi-sensory activity.
- Coordinates visual, tactile and kinesthetic modalities involved in the writing process.
- Also useful for retraining of fine motor skills with rehabilitation patients.
- Product Dimensions: 10.5 x 10.5 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds
- Recommended Age: 36 months – 6 years